Dr. Gregory Bambenek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bambenek?

January 1st, 2012

Dabba

He best docta eva

February 26th, 2011

Highly Recommend Psychiatrist

Listens and answers questions so I can understand- talks with metakes time with me and is careful in prescribing medications recommends other alternatives rather than just medications he's decerning and I trust his judgement and decisions even if I want to disagree explains diagnosis and treatment options thoroughly wait time for appointment is 15-30 minutesno problems making an appointment when neededoffice staff friendlycomfortable office

August 17th, 2010

Did more harm than good

I think that most, if not all, psychiatrists could be replaced by vending machines. Once he made his diagnosis, he wouldn't even listen to anything I had to say. He just would say, "This visit is simply a med check." He put me on pills that caused me to have severe tics and left me impotent. Now 7 1/2 years later the tics are mostly gone, but I'm still impotent. I don't remember him warning me that the drugs would have this permanent effect. His diagnosis was accurate, OCD. But the treatment did nothing to help me. I finally gave up and stopped going to him.

January 22nd, 2014