A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barkley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barkley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barkley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Barkley MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Barkley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Barkley practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.