Dr. Gregory Barkley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Barkley?

he is the worst

Posted on September 15th, 2015

i think this dr should be out of business he really does not know any thing i do not know how he got his board he is very weak in medicine,i will never trust him to treat my dog

Posted on December 30th, 2014

A truly dedicated neurologist! I surely recommend him! The best doctor I have met!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Very smart, great doc, very patient and understanding.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I've never had a doctor take the time and listen to me the way Dr. Barkley has. I've had Right Temporal Lobe Epilepsy for 15 years, but was just diagnosed 2 years ago! I was misdiagnosed during my entire adolescence, no one could recognize my partial seizures.... They got worse as I got older, I eventually began having tonic clonic in addition to the partials, this is when I crossed paths with Dr. Barkley. He's been an amazing doctor to have and, most importantly, a great person to help me understand and accept my diagnosis.

Feel he saved my life.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I had been misdiagnosed as having epilepsy at another hospital. Dr. Barkley was recommended by one of his patients who I met at church. The first day I saw Dr. Barkley, he knew I didn't have epilepsy. He called in an endocrinologist, Dr. Whitehouse who discovered I had an insulonoma tumor, that was causing low-blood sugar

Epilepsy -- Juanita

Posted on April 25th, 2010

I'm 46 years old. I've had simple partial and complex partial seizures since I was 9 years old, which occurred in clusters (50 - 100 per month) for 38 years. Tonic clonic started at 17 years. Complex partial seizures are one of the most difficult types of seizures to get under control. No neurologist could get them under control except Dr. Gregory L. Barkley. All other neurologists didn't seem to care. I found out about Dr. Barkley through the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan and decided to see him. I've been 100% seizure free for 8 years, am driving, and am now independent. Dr. Barkley is a dedicated neurologist that is an expert in treating epilepsy; listens to patients; doesn't just walk in, hand a prescription, and say "come back ......"; wants seizures 100% under control. Dr. Barkley is an outstanding neurologist, keep up-to-date on all medical information, makes the patient feel comfortable, and communicates well. Dr. Barkley explains what is going on with the patient's issues. As I mentioned above, I've been 100% seizure free for the last 8 years. If you have epilepsy, see Dr. Gregory L. Barkley. If I didn't, I'd still be having seizures. People come from different states for his treatment. You will not be sorry. I still see him for yearly checkups and know he is the best.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

DR. BARKLEY HAS BEEN THERE FOR MY SON FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS .. I TRUST NO OTHER WITH MY SON'S HEAD INJURY. HE'S TRULY A ONE OF A KIND DOCTOR. HIS HEART IS IN HIS WORK AND IT SHOWS. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

Posted on September 29th, 2017