A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barnhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barnhill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhill
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhill graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Barnhill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Barnhill DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Barnhill practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barnhill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Barnhill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Richmond, MO.
See Blue Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.