Dr. Gregory Barrett Is this you?

4.7

WONDERFUL pediatric physician!

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Barrett has been the Dr. For all three of our children from the day they were born till they turned 18 and moved out. He's a great doctor and person. Very tall but GREAT bedside manner. Kind of reminds you of a medical "Mr. Rogers". That's a great compliment btw. He's knowledgeable, gentle, kind and genuinely cares for not just the child but the family members as well. For 19 years we drove an hour one way just to see him.

Can't find a better Pediatrician

Posted on July 31st, 2013

My two boys have been a patient of Dr. Barrett's for over 14 years. He's everything a patient/parent wants in a pediatrician. Mix his vast knowledge of pediatrics, currency in his field, a lot of common sense and humor, and you have the perfect Pediatrician! Rare, but he's a good fit for anyone! He is in demand, so it is difficult to get a sick appointment with Dr. Barrett, but another doctor is usually available.

Traveled across country to get his opinion

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. Barrett was my oldest daughters pediatrician until we moved when she was four. We moved to Florida panhandle for three years. While we were in Florida I had two additional children. My son was diagnosed with a neurological problem. After reading numerous mixed treatment recommendations. I returned to Ohio to get Dr. Barrett's opinion and recommendations on treatment. Dr. Barrett is a very competent, informed physician, More important he is a truly kind man.

Awesome , very professional

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr. Barrett has done a fabulous job with both of my children. He took the time to have a previsit with me before my first child was born to answer any questions I had about the new life I was expecting. Since that time he has been extremely attentive to the needs of both of my children, he cares about providing the best care, and makes sure I never leave with questions. He enters with a genuine smile and is very professional and friendly with the kids and myself !he is a 5 star on a four point scale in my book!

Outstanding Physician

Posted on June 1st, 2012

We have known him for a long time. His medical knowledge is excellent. Never does any unnecessary testing. He is courteous, caring & compassionate. I would recomend him to anybody who is looking for a wonderful physician.

GREAT doc, worth the wait, staff and others in practice not so good

Posted on May 25th, 2010

After 10 years as patients, we can say we LOVE Dr. Barrett -- we always have to wait to see him, but we know it's because he takes his time with patients and is worth the wait.However, the office staff is getting less and less courteous, particularly on the phone. They are not helpful, very curt, and clearly so stuck on policy that they can't even think for themselves in giving appointments to people (for example, sick appointments they will only give you the next available; if you need something later to accommodate your schedule you have to call later and it's luck of the draw -- VERY bad service, especially given that they expect flexibility from you when you are waiting in the waiting room...On another note, NEVER see Dr. White if Dr. Barrett is off. She is a horrible doctor, no bedside manner to speak of, and offers no additional or helpful information with your sick child. I don't think she has been a pediatrician for long enough, or a parent quite frankly. Seems more like lack of experience to me.

Wonderful

Posted on August 6th, 2009

I found Dr. Barrett while pregnant with my 1st and only child who I had at age 42. He was rated #1 pediatrician amongst his peers in the Columbus dispatch. I feel fortunate to have gotten him since he only takes children from birth on. I called the office pre birth, requested him and never had to follow up when my daughter was born. He showed up at the hospital the day she was born. He's very smart & has great dry wit. He makes me feel good about my parenting skills & taught me to trust my gut feelings. He's big on not trying to "keep up with the Jones" mentality which is necessary to stay sane in the area where I live. Highly recommend to anyone

excellent

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Dr. Barrett is so kind and caring and always gives up time to have our questions answered. He is so incredibly knowlegable. I am a neonatal nurse and I love Dr. Barrett!

Posted on March 5th, 2017