Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barsh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Barsh practice?
Dr. Gregory Barsh practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Geneticists.