A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barsh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stefan Barsh MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Barsh practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Barsh practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Geneticists.