A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barsh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsh, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stefan Barsh MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Barsh practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Barsh practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Geneticists.