A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsness graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Barsness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Wayne Barsness MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Barsness practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barsness has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Barsness practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Northfield, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Farmington, MN.
See Northfield Cardiologists.