A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsness
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barsness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsness graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barsness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northfield Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Barsness MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Barsness practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barsness has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Barsness practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Northfield, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lonsdale, MN and Farmington, MN.
See Northfield Cardiologists.