Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barsness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsness graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Barsness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barsness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Barsness practice?
Dr. Gregory Barsness practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Northfield, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Lonsdale, MN.
See Northfield Internists and Northfield Cardiologists.