A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bartel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bartel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Bartel practice?
Dr. Gregory Bartel practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.