A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bartel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bartel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Bartel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Bartel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bartel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bartel practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.