A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Barth, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Barth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Barth has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Barth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Barth practice?
- Dr. Gregory Barth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Barth practices Otolaryngology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Burnsville Otolaryngologists.