Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by jay on Jun 14th, 2016

Frount office staff and billing need help

by Marilyn Wagner on May 19th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Bashian went very well. The nursing staff was very friendly and professional. Dr. Bashian was very thorough in explaining my upcoming procedure and I never felt like he was rushing on to the next patient. I would highly recommend this doctor.

by Barbara Davis on Apr 30th, 2016

Dr. Bashian found what no other Dr. had been able to. Love him and his entire staff. They are very caring, compassionate and efficient. Could not have had better care with my recent procedure at Cetennial Heart

Getting stronger every monthj show details Getting stronger every monthj
by Roger S. on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. B. has turned my life around. Doing so well he has reduced my meds. Gotta love that!

by Gloria Boyd on Feb 23rd, 2016

I felt it was a very good visit. Bonnie answered a lot of questions about a-fib and set my mind to some ease. Dr. B. was helpful and courteous as always.

Excellent Choice show details Excellent Choice
Jun 4th, 2012

My hisband has been under his care for over a year, and we highly recommend him.

Excellent Choice of Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist show details Excellent Choice of Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist
Oct 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Bashian by my chosen cardiologist specialist when he was unable to correct my heart condition. Dr. Bashian is an excellent physician. His bedside manner is confident, friendly and professional. He answered my questions completely. He was able to perform a procedure that corrected my PVC condition. Thank you Dr.Bashian.