A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Basura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Basura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Basura graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Basura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Basura MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Basura practice?
- Dr. Gregory Basura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Basura practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists and Bay City Surgeons.