Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist

Mclaren Bay Region
1900 Columbus Ave
Bay City, MI 48708
989-894-3000
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
by Myrrisa on Mar 21st, 2014

I have had a slew of bad ear doctors and figured I had given up on all head and neck doctors in Michigan. I was referred to Dr. Basura from someone from the hospital. I am so glad I found him. I have a very unclear and difficult ear problem that will probably plague me for the rest of my life. He is working hard to try and solve . I feel like I am in good hands with him and I am confident he will figure it out. He is smart, courteous and takes his time with you. I also feel like he really listens to his patients and leaves time for questions. I am very glad I found him.

|  Horrible. No feelings.  |  show details
by Rs on Oct 29th, 2013

Suffered ear infection for 5 months. He did not care. Demanded I get cochlear implant. HUH??? For an ear infection. Went to another ENT outside UMHS and founded I have MRSA. Now I am upset that he won't admitted that he screwed up. 2357 earl Shaffer Ct. Ann Arbor, MI. Tell him!!

|  Great bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Basura is a great doctor. He informed me of everything that was going to occur with my tonsillectomy and gave tips to help the healing process. I think the greatest testament to his bedside manner is that he was available by email after my procedure for asking of questions and checking on my progress.