Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Baum
Dr. Gregory Baum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Baum is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse. Dr. Baum has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Baum has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Gregory Baum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Anthony Deboni
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
East Syracuse, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Denis Branson
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery
Fayetteville, NY 2.27 mi37
Dr. Jon Loftus
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
East Syracuse, NY 2.44 mi32