A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bauman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bauman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Bauman MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bauman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bauman practices Anesthesiology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists.