A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bazell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bazell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bazell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bazell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Bazell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Bazell practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bazell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Bazell practices Plastic Surgery near South Barrington, IL.