Dr. Gregory Bazell MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 5 reviews

August 4th, 2016
Caution!
If you were my friend, I would tell you DO NOT GO TO HIM! He did a lower lift to my face, and also used some fat grafting to my eye area. The minimal scars he said I would have are major, with only mediocre results from the lift, and the fat filler he injected is so very lumpy. I wished someone would have wrote this review when I was doing research on who to use for my once in a life-time surgery that was supposed to leave me feeling refreshed and beautiful.

February 15th, 2016
Not worth it
Wasn't happy with results of fillers he injected--looks lumpy and unnatural. Horribly long wait times in a hot, cramped waiting room stuffed with oversized furniture. Receptionist is a joke, acts like she can't take the time to even acknowledge you. Reminds me of Carol Burnett when she did the "Mrs. Wiggins" comedy skit--all this gal needs is some chewing gum. Would not go back to this doctor.

March 13th, 2015
Excellent Dr.
Had 2 procedures with Dr Bazell. Radiesse injections and tummy tuck. Both times he has been very professional yet friendly. He explains completely and takes time with patients. Very happy with the results each time.

February 6th, 2012
Dr. Bazell is the best!
I was nervous about having cosmetic surgery done but after I met Dr. Bazell, he quickly put my mind at ease. He is highly skilled and I feel and look 10 years younger thanks to him. Dr. Bazell has a kind heart and down to earth personality. I plan to have more surgery down the road and Dr. Bazell is my only dr I plan to have for life. Thanks, Dr. Bazell!

December 21st, 2011
Dr. Bazell is a top notch plastic surgeon. I had a abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) performed and couldn't be more pleased with the results. After multiple pregnancies I didn't think I would ever feel confident about the way I looked, but Dr. Bazell performed his magic and I look and feel great. My surgery and post-surgical recovery was textbook perfection. He and his staff were always available to take my calls and answer all of my questions. His bedside manner and professionalism is only outdone by his surgical expertise. Having this surgery has changed my life. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bazell for his exemplary work and attention to every detail. It is with great enthusiasm that I highly recommend Dr. Gregory Bazell for any plastic surgery needs.