Dr. Gregory Bean MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology American Fork, UT

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Bean ROCKS!!!! He is friendly and makes you feel at ease as much as possible. He listens and never rushes you!

April 28th, 2015
I love Dr Bean. He truly cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and explains things in easy to understand terms. I recommend him to everyone!!

June 30th, 2013
Dr. Bean was absolutely my most favorite doctor!!! He is kind, very knowledgable, easy to talk to, and will answer any questions you have. I would always try to schedule my prenatal appointments with him. I even hoped that i would go into labor when he was on call so he could deliver my baby, but I missed him by 2 days. However, Dr. Lamoreaux was amazing during my delivery and I can't thank all the great OB's who helped me out. I wish I wasn't moving away because I don't want to go anywhere else! I may just need to make the 2-hour trip.

July 21st, 2012
You know you've got a good doctor when the nurses love him too!

April 15th, 2011
I LOVE Dr. Bean! He is the nicest doctor I have ever met. He delivered my baby a few months ago and he was awesome! I would love for him to deliver my next baby, when I decide to have another one. He is always happy and in a good mood. I can't ever picture him being grumpy. I would be shocked if someone told me that they didn't like him, because what is there not to not like about Dr. Bean? He is fun to talk to and is a good listener and is very understanding. He is also very caring.

April 1st, 2011
Very Caring Doctor!
I think Dr. Bean is great! He spent time listening to me and was very caring! I'm so glad they have an office in Saratoga Springs now!

October 7th, 2010
most caring dr I ever met
My mother saw him first and she told me how kind he was. She had a major surgery and he kept her calm. She recovered quickly and called to check up on her regularly. She liked him so much, I decided to see him for my pregnancy. I had such a wonderful experience that I actually looked forward to each visit. He always took as much time as I needed to answer my questions and taught me @ every visit. Now I tell all my friends to see him.