Dr. Gregory Bebb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bebb?

Experienced, caring surgeon

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Bebb and his staff were fantastic from the point of initial diagnosis to follow-up after surgery. I could not be more pleased with the level of professionalism shown by this physician and his staff, nor could I be more satisfied in the medical expertise that followed that professionalism. The Wilmington area is fortunate to have such a skilled surgeon available and I personally am very thankful to have been referred to Dr. Bebb's care. You will be hard pressed to find a surgeon who values human life more than this man. May God bless you and your staff, Dr. Bebb.

AWESOME SURGEON

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Bebb. Awesome surgeon, caring, compassionate Christian Doctor . I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of surgery. Great bedside manner and the love of Christ definitely shines through!

Lifesaver

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I was very discouraged by the length of wait at my first cancer visit. But it was well worth it. Dr. Bebb ordered a procedure against insurance protocol that ended up saving my life. Other doctors later asked me why he'd suspected it was necessary as the facts did not support his conclusion to them. He referred me to a top researcher in the field to help me select my recovery path. All the medical personnel I dealt with along the way said he was who they'd go to if they had cancer. And to top it off for me, he is truly an inspirational individual.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Bebb is wonderful. I had breast cancer in 2008 and he performed by surgery. He is gentle, caring and a God loving surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

Highly Recommend

Posted on May 4th, 2013

I was very nervous about having a breast biopsy but from the start, Dr. Bebb was soft spoken, kind, and professional. The procedure itself was brief and pain free and his whole staff including Kelly who did the ultrasound were professional and kind. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Absolutely terrible, thought he was supposed to be the best and would have thought he would have dedicated enough time to each patient. No manners or respect for anyones time and doesnt even bother to see the patient most times. This is what our health care has come to, disgraceful and he should be ashamed.

Great doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Bebb treated my mom for breast cancer in 2009 and was caring, friendly and very knowledgeable. He took very good care of my mom. She is cancer free today. I had a scare in 2010 and he was the same with me. He is also a Christian. Great choice for a surgeon!

Posted on April 28th, 2010

This is the most caring doctor I have seen. He saw me without a referral and coordinated all of my breast cancer treatments. I would not think of seeing anyone else.

knowledgable and caring

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Horribly arrogant

Posted on September 9th, 2009

There are far too many good surgeons around to put up with this man's arrogant, self-centered approach to patient care. Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else- like somewhere where they obther to clean the exam rooms...ew!!

Posted on November 17th, 2016