A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Becker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Becker MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Gregory Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Becker practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists, Myrtle Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Myrtle Beach Pulmonologists.