A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Belcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Belcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belcher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Belcher practice?
Dr. Gregory Belcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Saratoga Surgeons.