A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bellisari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bellisari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellisari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellisari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellisari graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bellisari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ernest Bellisari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Bellisari practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bellisari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bellisari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.