A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bensch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bensch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensch graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bensch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory William Bensch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Bensch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bensch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bensch practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Allergists and Stockton Internists.