A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bensch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bensch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensch graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bensch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory William Bensch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Bensch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bensch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bensch practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Allergists and Stockton Internists.