A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bentz, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Bentz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Bentz MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Bentz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bentz practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chantilly, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.