A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Berger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Berger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Berger practice?
Dr. Gregory Berger practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.