A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Berland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Berland, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Berland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berland graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alexander Berland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Berland practice?
- Dr. Gregory Berland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Berland practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.