A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Berman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Carl Berman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Berman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Berman practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.