A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bernstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Bernstein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bernstein practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Mc Lean, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.