Learn more about Dr. Gregory Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Berry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Berry, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Berry practice?
Dr. Gregory Berry practices Internal Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists.