A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Berry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Berry, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Berry DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Berry practice?
- Dr. Gregory Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Berry practices Internal Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists.