Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2014

Not a nice person at all. Does not display a caring attitude to patients, staff, other doctors. His complications in surgery are high and he does not follow up. Payment and reimbursement is his first priority.

|  negative !!!!  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

I am just so disappointed . I feel so disrespected . I WILL look for another DR,,, FOR SURE, I have a growth on my ovary and this DR just minimized my symptoms , disregarding my pain... Basically blowing me off .. and you know the sad part of it ?? My sis recomended him and she is an RN >> How sad she is also sad of the way I was treated by this ( so Called DR ) I will ask for DR Wasinger next !!! They say he is the best in the BIZ !!!! This time I will listen !!!c SO SAD !!!!

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

it seems this doctor cares more about collecting revenue that fixing a problem. They charge for everything possible, including routine things like Leave of Absence paperwork that all other docs do for free. I felt like he was going through the motions and not trying to help me.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Berryman saw me for the 15 years I lived in Colorado. He was always very caring and professional. He remembered me from one year to the next and was very personal. He performed 2 procedures on me and delivered both of my children. I would recommend him without hesitation.

|  amazing care  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

The staff and Dr's are Like no other office

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Berryman for 11 years. He and his office staff have always been very professional and kind. Dr. Berryman helped diagnose PCOS, delivered both of my children, performed a D&C and an endometrial ablation. I am completely satisfied with his services. Unfortunately, we moved out of state and I will now have to find someone to fill his shoes. And those are big shoes to fill.

|  Most cruel doctor ever encountered.  |  show details
by will never return to this office on Jun 13th, 2010

He may be a brilliant surgeon, but the level of care you receive will depend on which private insurance reimbursement he's going to get. This doctor exacerbated a documented illness, barged in and badgered in a loud hostile voice a patient who was fuzzy from anaesthesia into tears. A neighbor in our area shares our viewpoint of this doctor as she said he became angry and yelled repeatedly that her labor was going too slow and he had plans that her labor was interfering with. He chose to pump her full of too much of the contraction-inducing meds making the birth of her daughter a stressful and upsetting experience, rather than beautiful. State authorities directed me and others to file with the licensing bureau due to these egregious experiences.

|  Finally, a good ob/gyn experience!  |  show details
by S. Brewer on Oct 13th, 2008

I cannot say enough about the staff and Dr. Berryman himself. I have been to him for my regular visits for approximately 2 years and I also was seen for a pregnancy that turned in a miscarriage. I have never been treated so well by any physician. Dr. Berryman and his staff were awesome. I am significantly overweight but they never treated me rudely in any way. I will always continue to go to Dr. Berryman because of his knowledge and bedside manner. I have referred several of my friends to him as well.