inactive

Gregory Bertics MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
Look No Further
I saw Dr. Bertics after having previously seen 5 different doctors for the same issue. Dr. Bertics has been the best doctor I've seen to date. He was very thorough and actually took the time to listen and ask follow up questions. If you need to see a neurologist, he is an excellent choice.

April 9th, 2015
Great Doctor, Very Good Support Staff, Caring & Compassionate
Dr. Bertics "tells it like it is" instead of sugar coating conditions as some doctors tend to do. He is compassionate and listens to his patients. His wealth of knowledge is impressive. He is always prompt and explains everything throughly; he answers questions willingly and puts patients at ease.

December 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Bertics is exceptional. He is responsive, and takes time to ask lots of questions to make sure all the bases are covered. He also doesn't stare at a computer screen the whole visit, which is a nice change from most doctors. His nurse is a truly nice and professional person as well. I wouldn't trust my migraine management to anyone else!

January 17th, 2013
Patient
I was in a terrible car accident in 1994 and have been Dr. Bertics patient since then. He fought with the insurance company as I had hard to document soft tissue injuries that gave me migraines and triggerpoints that made me stop building furniture and disrupted my life. He went above and beyond in every way to help me get better. I will always be grateful for his professional, dedicated treatment.

May 14th, 2009
wonderful Doc
Dr Bertics is the most punctual doctor I've ever been to.If your appt time is 10:00 that is what time you are seen so don't be late! I have been a patient for years and have always been impressed with his interest in my case as well as answering all of my questions and concerns. He is extremely smart but without the attitude. I strongly recommend Dr Bertics

January 3rd, 2009
A talented, caring physician I highly recommend. I have also had experience with other Raleigh Neuro docs and have found every one of them great. Terrific group.