A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Betton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Betton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betton
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Betton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Betton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Betton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Betton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Wayne Betton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Betton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Betton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Betton practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.