A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Betton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Betton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betton
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Betton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Betton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Betton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Betton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Wayne Betton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Betton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Betton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Betton practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.