A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Beyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Beyer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Beyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Beyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynden Beyer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Beyer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Beyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Beyer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Frostburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeley, WV.
See Frostburg Emergency Physicians and Frostburg Family Physicians.