Dr. Gregory Bigler MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Las Vegas, NV

4.8

July 4th, 2016
If you're looking for an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon, and a wonderful staff then look no further...Dr. Bigler is your man!! I had a torn Meniscus surgery 7 weeks ago, and have had nothing but a wonderful experience. I was terrified to have surgery, but Dr. Bigler and his nurse Tracey assured me it would be easy. I was still terrified!! Tracey was awesome at my pre-op appt, and walked me through what would happen from beginning to end of surgery. Everything went great! I had pretty much NO pain after surgery. Another great thing is that everything is taken care of in one place. MRI, Dr. Appointments, Surgery, and Physical Therapy. They make it so convenient for you which is so much appreciated. I highly recommend Dr. Bigler. He's not only a great Dr, but a genuinely wonderful person!!

June 17th, 2016
I am extremely unhappy with Iris, that's why I rated poor. The staff at the front counter was awesome. Not only am I telling friends and family that I would/will not recommend that office, I also cancelled my future appointment because of how I was treated and lied to by Iris. I am so unhappy with the way I was treated by her, that I have posted on my Facebook that I would not recommend going there. Kudos to the staff at the front desk!

April 8th, 2016
I have always received professional and caring visits that were resolved at the visit or followed up with the resolution for the issue i came in for.

March 27th, 2015
wait time suck, but staff is great.
Doctor's Response

Please know that we greatly regret hearing that you were not satisfied with your experience at our practice. We are doing our best to improve our wait times, but during certain times of the day we do sometimes get behind. We schedule enough time for each patient, but if one patient has more questions or concerns we certainly do not rush them. We will patiently listen and give them the undivided attention they need. We know this can create longer wait times on some days and again are doing our best to correct the issue, but don’t want to make anyone feel rushed or like we are not making them a priority. We want to thank you for your candid review. How our patients perceive us and the quality of care we provide is the cornerstone of our practice. Your feedback is essential to meet that objective and we appreciate your review.

June 17th, 2014
My surgery went great. He gave me options. Recovery better than expected. He is conservative in giving time to heel, but worked great for me.

May 31st, 2014
Knee patient
Amazing doctor, staff, and experience! I just had back surgery one week ago and had horrible knee pain from a fall. I went in to see Dr. Bigler and was immediately impressed by his knowledge and compassion. My knee surgery for a torn meniscus was scheduled a few days after my first appt. Everything went smoothly even with my prior back surgery. I am healing quickly and cannot express my gratitude enough. The staff is kind, helpful, and extremely efficient!!!! No long wait times and very clear instructions. The doctors, surgery facility, and physical therapists are all in the same building and on the same floor! My wife is going there for her hip. Top notch!

May 13th, 2014
time is money
Long waits, but once your back there it goes pretty quick. Dr. Sees too many patients.

May 12th, 2014
Wonderful!
Knee and Shoulder Institute offered an exceptional experience; physicians with extensive experience and knowledge, professional and friendly staff, state of the art facilities, and a convenient offering of clinical, physical therapy, and surgical facilities all in one location. Highly recommend.

April 12th, 2012
SB
Dr. Bigler knows the knee inside and out. He explains things clearly, and takes his time with you. I had a previous knee surgery, but never got relief. My knee is now better after Dr.Bigler corrected the previous surgery.

April 19th, 2011
Xray-Mri didnt find anything.
I exhausted everything I could try then to resort to surgery. No one likes surgery esp if there are no findings in the Mri.... Dr Bigler informed me that there is 20 percent chance Mri will not be able to find anything, I know he would find something even though Mri didnt show anything because I been living with pain on my left knee. It was weird and strange type of pain that most Mri will not find it its located behind the knee cap for my situation. Even though I was reporting pain to miniscus that wasnt the case because he looked all over with the scope.

October 29th, 2010
The best medical experience I have had in las vegas
Professional and caring. Dr. Bigler explained my care from beginning to end to me, and my knee has never felt better

July 3rd, 2010
Really long wait time, not too personable...
I had a torn labrum & Dr. Bigler's PA, Jason, was more involved than he was (I would give Jason excellent reviews). I didn't even see Dr. Bigler the day of the surgery - I was knocked out before he got there & he left before I woke up. Maybe this is typical, but I don't think it's the way most surgery goes. I don't even know if he did the surgery himself except for the fact that I got a bill that had his name on it. Disappointed by overall wait times (usually 1 hour plus). When I complained, he suggested I come in on a Monday and get an early appointment. I scheduled Monday at 8:15 and still had to wait more than an hour. I don't believe I would recommend him if you have a day job and need to expect to keep appointments or on a schedule. Everyone else reviewing him gives him glowing reviews - I thought he was just ok. I'm from the east coast & I've heard Vegas doctors are generally pretty bad & healthcare there is terrible - maybe that's why? Bedside manner was ok - nothing impressive - he wasn't very friendly, but not unfriendly either.