Orthopaedic Surgeon
9499 W Charleston Blvd
Ste 200
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702-933-9393
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
Jun 17th, 2014

My surgery went great. He gave me options. Recovery better than expected. He is conservative in giving time to heel, but worked great for me.

|  Knee patient  |  show details
by Greg on May 31st, 2014

Amazing doctor, staff, and experience! I just had back surgery one week ago and had horrible knee pain from a fall. I went in to see Dr. Bigler and was immediately impressed by his knowledge and compassion. My knee surgery for a torn meniscus was scheduled a few days after my first appt. Everything went smoothly even with my prior back surgery. I am healing quickly and cannot express my gratitude enough. The staff is kind, helpful, and extremely efficient!!!! No long wait times and very clear instructions. The doctors, surgery facility, and physical therapists are all in the same building and on the same floor! My wife is going there for her hip. Top notch!

|  time is money  |  show details
by wee little man on May 13th, 2014

Long waits, but once your back there it goes pretty quick. Dr. Sees too many patients.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Natalie G. on May 12th, 2014

Knee and Shoulder Institute offered an exceptional experience; physicians with extensive experience and knowledge, professional and friendly staff, state of the art facilities, and a convenient offering of clinical, physical therapy, and surgical facilities all in one location. Highly recommend.

|  SB  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. Bigler knows the knee inside and out. He explains things clearly, and takes his time with you. I had a previous knee surgery, but never got relief. My knee is now better after Dr.Bigler corrected the previous surgery.

|  Xray-Mri didnt find anything.  |  show details
by Rainier R. on Apr 19th, 2011

I exhausted everything I could try then to resort to surgery. No one likes surgery esp if there are no findings in the Mri.... Dr Bigler informed me that there is 20 percent chance Mri will not be able to find anything, I know he would find something even though Mri didnt show anything because I been living with pain on my left knee. It was weird and strange type of pain that most Mri will not find it its located behind the knee cap for my situation. Even though I was reporting pain to miniscus that wasnt the case because he looked all over with the scope.

|  The best medical experience I have had in las vegas  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Professional and caring. Dr. Bigler explained my care from beginning to end to me, and my knee has never felt better

|  They dont care  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

All my appointments were late in getting in to see him. Except my first one. Took two days of calling to get follow up apt. Waited two weeks for approval from Insurance but found out they were contacting wrong Insurance company.Still having problem after 2 months.

|  Really long wait time, not too personable...  |  show details
by SB - Torn Labrum patient on Jul 3rd, 2010

I had a torn labrum & Dr. Bigler's PA, Jason, was more involved than he was (I would give Jason excellent reviews). I didn't even see Dr. Bigler the day of the surgery - I was knocked out before he got there & he left before I woke up. Maybe this is typical, but I don't think it's the way most surgery goes. I don't even know if he did the surgery himself except for the fact that I got a bill that had his name on it. Disappointed by overall wait times (usually 1 hour plus). When I complained, he suggested I come in on a Monday and get an early appointment. I scheduled Monday at 8:15 and still had to wait more than an hour. I don't believe I would recommend him if you have a day job and need to expect to keep appointments or on a schedule. Everyone else reviewing him gives him glowing reviews - I thought he was just ok. I'm from the east coast & I've heard Vegas doctors are generally pretty bad & healthcare there is terrible - maybe that's why? Bedside manner was ok - nothing impressive - he wasn't very friendly, but not unfriendly either.

|  A True Professional  |  show details
by Doug F on Jan 11th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Bigler and his PA Jason Rogers for your ACL surgery. They are excellent people and truly made me feel confident in my choice and their abilities. They clearly communicated every step of the way what was going to happen and why. The surgery went as promised and I am feeling great and plan on using them again for my other knee. Thank goodness we have honest ethical grounded professionals right here in Las Vegas to take care of us. Good Luck!

|  Superb Surgeon  |  show details
by Ryan Shelton on Dec 11th, 2008

Dr. Bigler is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family. He is a great doctor.

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Fantastic doctor and surgeon: Polite, let me ask all the questions I needed to. Answered in a manner I could understand. Great "bedside" manners. Highly recommend if you need an orthopaedic surgeon.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com