Dr. Gregory Bigler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bigler?

Dr. Bigler is an exceptional doctor. He took the time to explain my necessary surgery and outlined an entire treatment plan that included recovery and physical therapy. As a result, my shoulder healed perfectly with very minimal discomfort. Having the doctor, surgery center, and physical therapy in one location was an A+ for me. His staff is efficient and professional.

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Left shoulder surgery

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Posted on July 5th, 2016

If you're looking for an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon, and a wonderful staff then look no further...Dr. Bigler is your man!! I had a torn Meniscus surgery 7 weeks ago, and have had nothing but a wonderful experience. I was terrified to have surgery, but Dr. Bigler and his nurse Tracey assured me it would be easy. I was still terrified!! Tracey was awesome at my pre-op appt, and walked me through what would happen from beginning to end of surgery. Everything went great! I had pretty much NO pain after surgery. Another great thing is that everything is taken care of in one place. MRI, Dr. Appointments, Surgery, and Physical Therapy. They make it so convenient for you which is so much appreciated. I highly recommend Dr. Bigler. He's not only a great Dr, but a genuinely wonderful person!!

Posted on June 18th, 2016

I am extremely unhappy with Iris, that's why I rated poor. The staff at the front counter was awesome. Not only am I telling friends and family that I would/will not recommend that office, I also cancelled my future appointment because of how I was treated and lied to by Iris. I am so unhappy with the way I was treated by her, that I have posted on my Facebook that I would not recommend going there. Kudos to the staff at the front desk!

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I have always received professional and caring visits that were resolved at the visit or followed up with the resolution for the issue i came in for.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

wait time suck, but staff is great.

Doctor's Response

Please know that we greatly regret hearing that you were not satisfied with your experience at our practice. We are doing our best to improve our wait times, but during certain times of the day we do sometimes get behind. We schedule enough time for each patient, but if one patient has more questions or concerns we certainly do not rush them. We will patiently listen and give them the undivided attention they need. We know this can create longer wait times on some days and again are doing our best to correct the issue, but don’t want to make anyone feel rushed or like we are not making them a priority. We want to thank you for your candid review. How our patients perceive us and the quality of care we provide is the cornerstone of our practice. Your feedback is essential to meet that objective and we appreciate your review.

Posted on June 17th, 2014

My surgery went great. He gave me options. Recovery better than expected. He is conservative in giving time to heel, but worked great for me.

Knee patient

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Amazing doctor, staff, and experience! I just had back surgery one week ago and had horrible knee pain from a fall. I went in to see Dr. Bigler and was immediately impressed by his knowledge and compassion. My knee surgery for a torn meniscus was scheduled a few days after my first appt. Everything went smoothly even with my prior back surgery. I am healing quickly and cannot express my gratitude enough. The staff is kind, helpful, and extremely efficient!!!! No long wait times and very clear instructions. The doctors, surgery facility, and physical therapists are all in the same building and on the same floor! My wife is going there for her hip. Top notch!

time is money

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Long waits, but once your back there it goes pretty quick. Dr. Sees too many patients.

Wonderful!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Knee and Shoulder Institute offered an exceptional experience; physicians with extensive experience and knowledge, professional and friendly staff, state of the art facilities, and a convenient offering of clinical, physical therapy, and surgical facilities all in one location. Highly recommend.

SB

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr. Bigler knows the knee inside and out. He explains things clearly, and takes his time with you. I had a previous knee surgery, but never got relief. My knee is now better after Dr.Bigler corrected the previous surgery.

Xray-Mri didnt find anything.

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I exhausted everything I could try then to resort to surgery. No one likes surgery esp if there are no findings in the Mri.... Dr Bigler informed me that there is 20 percent chance Mri will not be able to find anything, I know he would find something even though Mri didnt show anything because I been living with pain on my left knee. It was weird and strange type of pain that most Mri will not find it its located behind the knee cap for my situation. Even though I was reporting pain to miniscus that wasnt the case because he looked all over with the scope.