Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Bjerke
Dr. Gregory Bjerke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bemidji, MN, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Fargo, ND. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Toxicology, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bjerke is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Fargo, Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH and Sioux Valley Canby Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Bjerke has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Bjerke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bemidji, MN.
Dr. Wallace Radtke
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bemidji, MN 0.01 mi43
Dr. Obiora Ofole
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Bemidji, MN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Tracy Blichfeldt
Bemidji, MN 0.01 mi9