Dr. Gregory Bjerke Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bjerke?

Seen my son in emergency

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

We were visiting Fargo and discovered a sudden large lump in my sons groin area. Suspecting it was a hernia we immediately took him to emergency. Dr. Bjerke was so easy to be around. He was great with my 4 yr old who was very nervous about seeing a doctor about this. He walked in and it felt like you were having a conversation with an old family friend. Pleasant and easy to talk to. He has the best bed side manners I've ever experienced. The hospital was great too. Since we were at emerg we figured it would be a long wait but we got into a room within 1 hr (which is exactly what they told us) and the doctor was in to see us within 10 minutes. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on May 1st, 2015