Learn more about Dr. Gregory Blaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Blaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaha
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Blaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Blaha, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaha graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blaha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Blaha MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Blaha practice?
- Dr. Gregory Blaha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Blaha practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.