Learn more about Dr. Gregory Blaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Blaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaha
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Blaha, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaha graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blaha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Blaha MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Blaha practice?
- Dr. Gregory Blaha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Blaha practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.