A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Blair MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Blair practice?
- Dr. Gregory Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Blair practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Pulmonologists, Tualatin Critical Care Practitioners, and Tualatin Sleep Medicine Doctors.