A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Blair MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Blair practice?
- Dr. Gregory Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Blair practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.