Dr. Gregory Bland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 6th, 2016
Two thumbs up!
His pricing was the most reasonable compared to other surgeons for the same procedure. He was professional, caring, and considerate. And, he does great work!

August 22nd, 2016
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
I saw Dr. Bland into 2006, he put performed plastic surgery/augmentation on my breasts and I could not have been happier with the results!! He and his office staff were incredibly professional and kind !! They listened intently to questions and answer them with confidence !

May 9th, 2016
I am unhappy with my breast implant replacement. Implants were supposed to go under muscle and and the old capsules removed. He did not do this. I now have CC and have to have them redone. He did offer to fix the CC but I don't want to take a chance on the same thing happening again.

February 8th, 2016
Great Experience!
Dr. Bland and his staff were amazing! After speaking with Dr. Bland about the procedure I wanted to have, he presented me with all my options so I knew I was making the right decision for me. He did not try to pressure me into anything and was very reassuring that I had made a good decision. He answered all my questions and several of the staff contacted me after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bland to a friend or family member.

November 29th, 2015
Great physician and team!
Dr Bland explained the surgery thoroughly. I was very well prepared. Results exceeded my expectations. I am a nurse and an attorney and therefore am very critical of healthcare providers.

October 16th, 2015
I recommend Dr. Bland to everyone. He knows what he is talking about and made feel very comfortable that I had made the right choice by chosing him. His staff is amazing just like him.

March 4th, 2015
Great Experience
This is the third time I have Dr. Bland fix something. Great Doctor, easy to talk to and my surgery went great. I always look 100 percent the way we discussed, no outlandish expectations. I look natural and no one ever realizes that I have had plastic surgery to change something. I recommend Dr. Bland to anyone who wants to correct or change their look. Thank you and your staff for their expert care and the friendly atmosphere of Premier MediSpa.

January 25th, 2015
He Ruined my nose
Dr. Bland performed a rhinoplasty MANY years ago. He was recommended to me by my mom (a nurse). He left so much scar tissue that all consultations with plastic surgeons since have said there is nothing they can do. I hate my big disfigured nose!

September 23rd, 2014
I wouldn't go to anyone else! Dr Bland, his wife and entire staff are very professional, kind and caring. The aftercare is superior, as well as the ease of the procedure itself. Everything was explained well, I knew what to expect and how to contact them should I need to. Best experience!!!!!

February 9th, 2014
Best Team Around!!
I had the opportunity to research some options before having breast augmentation. DR. Bland and team were thr most knowledgeable and professional group of people that I have met within this speciality. Dr. Bland discussed placement options according to my anatomy. He identified that I had less orginial tissue in the bottom half of my breast and was able to make me appear fuller where I needed it. On average of all the doctors that I had a consultation with ( about 6 between Denver and COS) his rates were actually in the lower percent. Dr. Bland is also skilled in sub-fascial placement, he was the only doctor in my experience that was knowledgeable in this placement type. He did subfascial on me, so its not on top of the muscle ( where it could feel less natural and more of the implant) or under thr muscle ( where if u raise your arm you see the implant move). Looks more natural! Gerty (his wife) works alongside with him. Gerty is there to answer any questions at any time of the day or night as well as shes checking on you; calling to see how you are. Then he has Sam , shes great she walks through every step with you, is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Bland and team display a strong unit together, I am extremely pleased with my expierence with this staff. Thank You!!

September 19th, 2013
Dr. Bland and his staff were so nice, caring and comforting. I had to have surgery to correct issues from a previous surgery (unfortunately not performed by him initially). He made sure I understood everything regarding my procedure. He easy-going, sweet and thorough. He encourages immediate feedback to better himself. I am very confused by the comments made by the lady with the face lift??? Dr. Bland, Gerti and his staff are not like that. Two of my friends have also seen Dr. Bland and were very pleased as well. I did more than 18 months of research prior to meeting Dr. Bland and I am truly grateful I chose him.

July 30th, 2013
5-STAR
Dr. Bland, Gerti, and the entire staff are simply the best!!! Dr. Bland is professional, yet kind and gentle. He genuinely cares and exudes confidence and integrity. I feel so blessed to have found him and his staff. I have always been treated like royalty there and made to feel like family. Dr. Bland has far exceeded my expectations on all my procedures. He is a perfectionist that demands the best from himself and his staff. I truly have come to love and adore all of them at Premiere MediSpa and Center for Plastic Surgery. I think of them as my friends and my family. I would recommend Dr. Bland to everyone. Again, Dr. Bland and his entire staff are The Best!!!!!!! I am forever a fan and a frequent flyer! Warmly, Jodi P.S. To the person who wrote the negative review.......you clearly have Dr. Bland confused with someone else. A little sketchy that you waited 5 years to vent. Hmmm...After 5 years, your credibility is questionable at best. Just sayin'............