Dr. Gregory Bland Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bland?

Spend your money on therapy instead

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

Do yourself a favor and spend your money on anything else besides plastic surgery w/ Dr. Bland. Not only will he likely damage you, but as all the other reviews note, he will deny it. He permanently damaged me during my breast surgery, pretended I was ok and sent me home and later denied it. His wife (Gertrudes Bland) is capable of looking you in the eye and lying in your face. PS he does his own anesthesia so if you fail to heed my warning, prepare yourself to wake up during the surgery. Also, put about twice as much money away before your surgery so you can either have it redone w/ someone competent or pay for several thousands of dollars in follow-up to correct his mistakes as I have.

Fantastic Plastic Surgeon

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I cannot say enough about this amazing Doctor. I had breast implants about 10 years ago and was so happy that now at 61 I decided to get a facelift in February. I look incredible. I also had my eyelids done at the same time. He was able to take some fat from my belly and make my face look more youthful. Boy you should see me now. The recovery time was about 3 weeks before I was able to go back to work. I would highly recommend Dr. Bland for any procedure you are considering. Just do it! I was a little afraid at first but who wouldn't be! I can honestly tell you it was well worth it.

Two thumbs up!

Posted on September 6th, 2016

His pricing was the most reasonable compared to other surgeons for the same procedure. He was professional, caring, and considerate. And, he does great work!

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I saw Dr. Bland into 2006, he put performed plastic surgery/augmentation on my breasts and I could not have been happier with the results!! He and his office staff were incredibly professional and kind !! They listened intently to questions and answer them with confidence !

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I am unhappy with my breast implant replacement. Implants were supposed to go under muscle and and the old capsules removed. He did not do this. I now have CC and have to have them redone. He did offer to fix the CC but I don't want to take a chance on the same thing happening again.

Great Experience!

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Bland and his staff were amazing! After speaking with Dr. Bland about the procedure I wanted to have, he presented me with all my options so I knew I was making the right decision for me. He did not try to pressure me into anything and was very reassuring that I had made a good decision. He answered all my questions and several of the staff contacted me after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bland to a friend or family member.

Great physician and team!

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr Bland explained the surgery thoroughly. I was very well prepared. Results exceeded my expectations. I am a nurse and an attorney and therefore am very critical of healthcare providers.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Bland to everyone. He knows what he is talking about and made feel very comfortable that I had made the right choice by chosing him. His staff is amazing just like him.

Great Experience

Posted on March 4th, 2015

This is the third time I have Dr. Bland fix something. Great Doctor, easy to talk to and my surgery went great. I always look 100 percent the way we discussed, no outlandish expectations. I look natural and no one ever realizes that I have had plastic surgery to change something. I recommend Dr. Bland to anyone who wants to correct or change their look. Thank you and your staff for their expert care and the friendly atmosphere of Premier MediSpa.

He Ruined my nose

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr. Bland performed a rhinoplasty MANY years ago. He was recommended to me by my mom (a nurse). He left so much scar tissue that all consultations with plastic surgeons since have said there is nothing they can do. I hate my big disfigured nose!

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I wouldn't go to anyone else! Dr Bland, his wife and entire staff are very professional, kind and caring. The aftercare is superior, as well as the ease of the procedure itself. Everything was explained well, I knew what to expect and how to contact them should I need to. Best experience!!!!!

Best Team Around!!

Posted on February 9th, 2014

I had the opportunity to research some options before having breast augmentation. DR. Bland and team were thr most knowledgeable and professional group of people that I have met within this speciality. Dr. Bland discussed placement options according to my anatomy. He identified that I had less orginial tissue in the bottom half of my breast and was able to make me appear fuller where I needed it. On average of all the doctors that I had a consultation with ( about 6 between Denver and COS) his rates were actually in the lower percent. Dr. Bland is also skilled in sub-fascial placement, he was the only doctor in my experience that was knowledgeable in this placement type. He did subfascial on me, so its not on top of the muscle ( where it could feel less natural and more of the implant) or under thr muscle ( where if u raise your arm you see the implant move). Looks more natural! Gerty (his wife) works alongside with him. Gerty is there to answer any questions at any time of the day or night as well as shes checking on you; calling to see how you are. Then he has Sam , shes great she walks through every step with you, is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Bland and team display a strong unit together, I am extremely pleased with my expierence with this staff. Thank You!!