A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bledsoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bledsoe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bledsoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harper Bledsoe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Bledsoe practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bledsoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bledsoe practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.