Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bloom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.