A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bloom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Cardiologists.