Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  John  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I was Power of Attorney for a patient of Dr. Blume. A medical emergency in the hospital initiated our need of Dr. Blume. He was quickly responsive to the need. Further, in a very humanitarian way he explained and answered all my questions regarding the course of disease and what could be done. Thank you, Dr. Blume.

|  scheduling appointment was a nightmare!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

When I called to set up a hospital - ordered follow up, I was transferred back an forth between 2 different people, then I was told that they would have to get records from the hospital, talk with the nurse and THEN get back with me TOMORROW with an appointment. This is a doctor, not the President!

|  Very poor doctor  |  show details
by Sick and no releaf on Oct 9th, 2009

Blume is a very poor doctor in my eyes he tells you to call you if you have a problem he responged 1 time 14 days after the phone call then he gave me his email address and said there was some problem in the office he said he would get my email and answer quickly. I am taking 2 meds and 1 is giving me problems I emailed he and received a email the next day and he told me to stop 1 of the meds and let him know how if I was feeling better after the left my system if I was then we would try a different med 8 days ago I sent email telling him I was feeling better and would like to try the new drug and asked if it was safe to take the flu shots he has not responded to this emailas of today I also sent follow up email this and no responce in my eyes this is very poor and he can't blame this on the office staff he must be a very lazy doctor or he just does not give a s==t about people if it was his family I am sure they would get very good care.