A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bode, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bode graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bode has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Bode DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Bode practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bode practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.