A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Boehm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boehm
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boehm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boehm, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehm graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Xavier Boehm MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory X. Boehm practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boehm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Boehm practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.