A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonaiuto
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonaiuto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonaiuto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonaiuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Bonaiuto MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Bonaiuto practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT.
See Hartford Otolaryngologists and Hartford Allergists.