A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonaiuto
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bonaiuto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonaiuto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonaiuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Bonaiuto MD is a male Allergist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Bonaiuto practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Bonaiuto practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Otolaryngologists and Hartford Allergists.