A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Borowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Borowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Borowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borowski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Borowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Borowski MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Borowski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Borowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Borowski practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Nanticoke Internists and Nanticoke Endocrinologists.