Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Borucki
Dr. Gregory Borucki, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, AL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Borucki is affiliated with Walker Baptist Medical Center, Cullman Regional Medical Center and Decatur General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Borucki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Borucki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, AL.
Dr. Ellen Ovson
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Madison, AL 0.95 mi42
Dr. Heather Haley
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Madison, AL 1.49 mi11
Dr. Ramakrishna Vennam
Madison, AL 2.17 mi42