A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Bowerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Bowerman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bowerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Bowerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Bowerman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Bowerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Bowerman practices Emergency Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Emergency Physicians.