A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boxberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Boxberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxberger
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boxberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boxberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Boxberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Boxberger MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Boxberger practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boxberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Boxberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.