A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boxberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Boxberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boxberger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Boxberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boxberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Boxberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Boxberger MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Boxberger practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boxberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Boxberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.