A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boxberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Boxberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boxberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxberger graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Boxberger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Osborne County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Boxberger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Boxberger practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boxberger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Boxberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hays, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Winfield, KS.
See Hays Internists and Hays Cardiologists.