A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boys
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boys Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boys, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boys graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Boys has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Boys MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Boys practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boys has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Boys practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.