A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Boys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boys
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boys Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Boys, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boys graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Boys has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Boys MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Boys practice?
- Dr. Gregory Boys has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Boys practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.