A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Braden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Braden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Braden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braden graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Braden practice?
Dr. Gregory Braden practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA and West Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Nephrologists, and Springfield Neurologists.